ARE YOU A SEASONED PYTHON DEVELOPER LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? We’re looking for an intermediate-to-senior Python developer to join a fast-growing SAAS software company!
Python Developer (API)
About the Opportunity
- Create quick prototypes and proof of concepts applications as they relate to large enterprise platforms
- Work with APIs and web services - design, development and support
- Python, Django or Flask, Celery
- MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo
- Previous experience working with enterprise-scale software products that generate real-world revenue
- Enjoy working with new technologies ranging from the front-end to back-end, messaging and APIs
- Enjoy digging into performance and scalability issues to drive breakthrough solutions, whether it's a slow loading UI or too many clicks in a workflow, a database query timing out, or a queue that just won’t drain
- Enjoy shipping code early and often in an agile fashion, pairing with product management to craft better software
- Like working on small, autonomous agile teams
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18746.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.