About the Opportunity
- Initiate Purchase Orders on a regular basis
- Coordinate with Partners to import and receive stock
- Ensure proper documentation and recording entries are maintained
- Create standard reports to help the sales team identify opportunities to improve inventory turns
- Having regular meetings with the sales and product teams to share the findings
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as business, supply chain or related field
- Minimum 2yrs of experience in a similar role
- Sage or D365 experience considered an asset but not a requirement
- Experience with data analysis and purchasing
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30211.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.