About the Opportunity
- Work extensively in Yardi Voyager to complete property and lease set up under the advanced recoveries module
- Reconciliation of Yardi results back to source document; Regularly reporting progress and issues
- Review and interpret existing Excel workbook recovery models
- Review and extract necessary information from tenant leases as required
- Liaise with property accountants and property managers to ensure lease set up agree to recovery methodology
- Participate in working group discussions and issue resolution sessions
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial property accounting; prior retail experience is preferred
- Candidates must have an in-depth understanding of recoveries
- Experience with enterprise level real estate systems is required, experience with Yardi is preferred
- Strong computer skills, with good knowledge of MS Excel
- A CPA designation would be an asset
- Bilingual skills (French and English) would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28421.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.