About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounting, including review of general ledger and preparation of monthly closing journal entries, income statement, balance sheet, bank reconciliation, variance analysis, HST returns, etc.
- Maintenance and updating of data in accounting system
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Preparing reconciliations
- Any ad-hoc reports requested by management
- 2+ years of full-cycle property accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with a large accounting software
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
$30 - $33/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #342508.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.