Our client is looking for a contract resource in their property accounting team reporting to the Controller.
About the Opportunity
- Full accounting cycle, including general ledger, account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, monthly financial statements, working papers, and other financial reports
- Review and analysis of financial information including variance analysis versus budget
- Responsible for remittance of payroll related amounts
- Prepare budgets and forecasts including tracking capital spend
- Prepare year-end audit packages and liaises with external auditors
- CPA designated or in progress
- 2+ years of relevant experience either specifically in Property Accounting or Corporate Accounting role (focus on full cycle accounting, month end, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll including booking required entries and preparing reconciliations etc.)
- Sage 300 experience is a strong asset
- Eager to learn and a self starter with ability to ask good questions
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24893.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.