ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT ROLE? Our client is seeking a professional who is currently pursuing their professional designation to join their team for a 3-6 month contract.
Property Accountant - 3-6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Preparing and entering monthly recurring journal entries for the month-end closing
- Completing the month-end account closing
- Updating all relevant accounting schedules as part of the financial statements
- Year-end CAM and Realty tax reconciliations
- Year-end working papers for properties designated
- Coordination with external auditor's for the year-end audit
- Year-end budgets and reforecast for properties assigned
- Preparation of pre-bills based on approved budgets
- Financial statements including cash flow statements
- Variance Analysis and reporting against the approved budgets
- Rent roll
- Aged Arrears Report
- Cash Summary Report
- Realty Taxes Report
- GST Payable Report.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Review the lease summary sheet
- Reviewing the lease abstracts
- Updating estoppels certificates based on the lease agreement
- Preparing vacancy rebate information to be provided to the tax consultants
- Responding to client requests
- Minimum level of formal education required for this position is current enrollment in CPA
- 2-4 years related and relevant commercial property accounting experience
- Sounds excel skills
- JDE / Yadri experience is a very nice to have
- Extremely well organized, able to properly set and deliver upon priorities and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
$20 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24106.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.