About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the real estate industry. They are looking for an accounting manager/accountant to join their team. This role will have ample opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization as a whole.
About the Opportunity
- Month-end/Recurring journal entries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly GST/HST reconciliations and reporting
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages
- Intercompany transactions/reconciliations
- Work closely with property administrator and property manager to ensure the timely and accurate maintenance of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Monthly meeting with the owners to discuss financial performance
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Ensure the mortgage covenants are met for all loans on an annual basis
- Financial reporting to investors on a monthly or quarterly basis depending on various projects
- University Degree or College Diploma in Accounting related field
- CPA In Progress
- 3-4 years accounting experience is required
- Experience in a residential property management environment is a strong asset
- Full knowledge and understanding of month-end and full accounting cycle
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25400.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.