About the Company
Our client is currently hiring a Senior Project Manager whose primary responsibility will be to assist the Program Manager and project team in setting up the project and operational framework to manage the solutions projects through the entire life-cycle including ideation, requirements definition, solution development, delivery and transition to operations. This will be a 6 month remote contract with the possibility of eventually going into the downtown Toronto office.
About the Opportunity
- Develop and maintain an end to end integrated plan for all the streams of the program
- Develop and maintain the project scope, budget, charter and resource plan(s) and ensure delivery of end to end project initiatives per agreed upon plan
- Establish a clear project governance structure by defining project team roles and responsibilities as well as clear and accountable project governance forums
- Create standard, repeatable business processes to engage & service external stakeholders, as identified by the Program Lead & Program Management Consultant
- Work with the project Program Team to ensure the quality delivery of development, QA and deployment milestones
- Develop, monitor and control project and executive reports on the performance of the project solution providers / data contributors against schedule, quality, scope, budget and any established SLA's
- Responsible for working with various leads – business, technology, account management & jurisdiction leads to define a detailed, integrated end to end project plan ready for execution
- Manage communications including but not limited to meetings, internal peer focus groups, bulletins, etc.
- Prepare,review and execute program related documentation for both internal and external communication
- Play a key role in the continuous improvement and standardized communication of a project management framework and associated processes and templates
- Risk monitoring and mitigation plan/approach
- Oversee and manage the end to end delivery of the project
- Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Project Management training or equivalent, PMP certification is an asset
- PMP and other Project Management Certifications (e.g. PRINCE II) are an asset
- 8+ years' experience with information technology service delivery.
- 8+ years' experience delivering software development projects in an Agile environment
- Expert level information technology project delivery management and project oversight both functional & technical
- 3+ years working with digital health technologies project management
- Superior hands on knowledge of Microsoft office, Microsoft Project, and other PM tools
- Expert experience with Project Management methodologies
- Superior knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex, or ambiguous
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Expert level experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Demonstrated the ability to align team members to a common direction with varying accountabilities and dependencies across multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and team skills with the ability to deal effectively in an established team environment
- Strong experience with group facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution
- Superior organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27269.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.