About the Opportunity
- Collaborate and support initiatives that drive automation by participating in the roadmap that optimize financial systems and processes
- Managing financial analysis and forecasting for operations finance and supply chain
- Act as Project Manager and work with cross-functional resources and develop project plans and find efficiencies
- Document gap analysis, develop change management and support business process changes
- Accounting designation is a strong asset
- 7 years+ work experience, with experience in Operations Finance and Project Management
- Proven ability to manage large projects covering multiple departments/stakeholders
- Highly organized, is a strategic thinker and collaborates well with others to deliver projects on time
- Accounting designation and/or MBA considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349896.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.