About the Opportunity
- Prepare construction monthly draw application for progress payments to owners / cost monitors
- Sort, code and match invoices to corresponding purchase orders and packing slips
- Review, verify and enter monthly trade contractor progress billings
- Administer trade contractor accounting, payables, vendor holdback and other compliance requirements
- Coordinate with project managers and site personal ensuring invoices are signed off
- Administer and process (bi) monthly cheque runs
- Reconciliation of the project bank account where applicable
- Filing of monthly HST returns where applicable
- Assistance with cost to complete, forecast and budget variance calculations
- Assistance with year end working paper files where applicable
- Post Secondary Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel
Up to $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #388671.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.