About The Opportunity
- Provide operational and administrative support to 4 ROSS directors
- Independently plan and manage small projects
- Develop and implement ROSS processes, templates, forms and reports
- Prepare and provide in-depth review of documentation, presentations, and correspondence
- Support for onboarding of ROSS personnel and if applicable research staff and scientists
- Respond to internal/external stakeholder inquiries, schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings and take minutes
- Provide support to internal service provider groups
- Support general administration and organization of Discovery Fund initiatives
- Coordination of ROSS data metric reports
- Assist with special projects directed by ROSS administrative directors
- Other duties include organize and maintain filing systems, database entry and management, general ROSS communications and office management and any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- This position is primarily located College & Spadina, with occasional travel to Queen & Dufferin and will carry out a hybrid work week.
The Program Officer must have:
- Undergraduate degree or other formal post-secondary education is required (preference will be given to candidates who have a business, health or public administration degree)
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer service or administrative role which demonstrates relevant skills required for this role)
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated by experience drafting formal letters or mass communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and discretion and a genuine interest in supporting scientific research
- Experience with working in an academic or healthcare environment is an asset
- Ability to quickly find, learn and assimilate new information
- Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of diverse projects simultaneously
- Ability to capture and articulate risk issues
- Ability to communicate and problem-solve with a diverse variety of stakeholders and team members who may have conflicting interests and priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
$25 - $28/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #323807.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.