We’re looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for product planning and execution to grow and improve our web and mobile products. This will include planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with leadership, design, engineering, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer engagement goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports our overall strategy and goals and that our customers are delighted by every interaction they have with our products.
About the Opportunity
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Research the market and competing products
- Deliver Market Requirement Docs and Product Requirement Docs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with design and engineering teams to deliver new versions of our products that delight our customers
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Collect and synthesize customer feedback
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager for web/mobile products
- Demonstrated success defining,creating and launching hit products - B2B and B2C
- Client-facing experience
- Proven understanding of web product lifecycle - both new and existing products - including driving timelines/results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience in Agile development processes and tools
- Proven experience working with distributed/international development/marketing/sales/client teams and internal stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate about entertainment/music industry
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27728.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.