About the Company
Our client is a large successful organization in the manufacturing industry, and they are looking to hire a Power Platform Developer.
About the Opportunity
- This position will be focusing on development automation solutions using Power Automate and Power Apps with integration to other applications like Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure, PowerBI, etc
- The ideal profile would be someone with experience not only developing and deploying these solutions, but also experience with discovery (gathering requirements from the business), creating, and presenting POCs, etc
- Also, any experience with Azure data tools (ADF, data bricks, synapse, etc.) is a big plus
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Power Automate and Power Apps for business automation
- Experience with .NET, Sharepoint, SQL, APIs
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to commute to Markham office 3 days/week
- Experience delivering on full features/projects (from requirements to deployment/testing)
- Power BI
- Azure ADF, data bricks, data lake exposure, etc
- Manufacturing industry
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 348876
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.