About the Company
Our client is one of the biggest automobile manufacturers in the world, and they are looking to hire a Power BI (DAX) Developer.
About the Opportunity
- The position will be responsible for driving data driven decision making throughout Canada by supporting the Business units & teams in Data transformation and consolidation
- Coming from a strong background of data strategy, data science, analytics, data engineering, will have 3+ years of strong analytical experience with Power BI, DAX and data modelling
- Will be proficient with Excel and SQL databases/query language and familiar with cloud platforms and components such as MS Azure, Databricks
- 3+ years of strong analytical experience with Power BI, DAX and data modelling
- Proficient with Excel and SQL databases/query language
- Strong background of data strategy, data science, analytics, data engineering
- Hands on experience with (Power BI/Tableau) data visualization software
- University degree in Comp Science, Business management or related
- Certification in Google Analytics (GA4) and Data science a big plus
- Knowledge of statistical modeling and machine learning methods, and at least one programming language (R/Python/SAS/SPSS/Advanced Excel)
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience with MS Azure, Databricks
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 336168
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.