About the Company
Our client is an established analytics focused company that has a successful track record of providing industry leaders with customer intelligence and deep market research. Founded in 2016, our client is working with modern technology, and is looking for a PHP Engineer to help pave the way for continued growth.
About the Opportunity
- 90% Back end, 10 % Front end
- Own and drive development, testing and delivery of best quality features
- Work on web-based software that interacts with internal and external web services
- Conduct code reviews, and follow the continuous integration, and continuous delivery best practices
- Create and consuming REST APIs following Microservices Architecture
- Solve complex coding challenges when implementing new features
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering solutions
- Highly proficient with PHP development, with knowledge of modern PHP frameworks (Symfony, Larvel)
- Strong Sql skills
- Highly skilled working with web services. Experience creating and consuming REST APIs in Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins preferred) Docker, SOLR, Redis is a plus
- Experience with development workflows utilizing Git, Composer, and Docker
- NoSQL Databases
- Working knowledge of AWS Services
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30084
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.