PHP DEVELOPER NEEDED WITH INVESTIGATIVE INSTINCTS. Our client is searching for a PHP Developer looking to take their career to the next level.
PHP Developer – 4 Month Contract
Our client located in North of Toronto is looking for a PHP Developer for a 4 month contract to permanent hire role. In this role, you will be involved in application design and development for a complex global web application. The individual will interact with other members of the department as well as internal stakeholders during design and development phases.
About the Opportunity
- Document code (using PHPDoc) as well as write technical documentation where needed
- Improve features in existing system
- Implement bug fixes
- Work with other team members to integrate components
- Work directly with clients on integrations
- Experience with Object Oriented PHP design and development
- Experience with creation of Web Service APIs is an asset
- Experience with Bootstrap is an asset
- Experience with ReactJS/VueJS/AngularJS is an asset
- Experience with other top-tier PHP Frameworks and ORM tools are good to have
- 2-4 years’ experience with OOP Design
- 2+ years’ experience with MySQL/RDBM
- 1+ years’ experience Data Modeling
- 1-3 years’ experience PHP
- 1 years experience Linux
- SOAP, SAML, OAuth2, Node.js are nice to have
- Team player, able to work with others, possess a strong work ethic, and have high standards in product quality
- Able to provide estimates for new projects and adhere to timelines while following design specifications
- Reliable and able to work during regular business hours or as required to finish a project
- Willing to learn from other team members, be open to the ideas of others, and also be willing to take direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18701.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.