ARE YOU A PASSIONATE PHP DEVELOPER LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CHALLENGE? Our client is seeking an Intermediate PHP Developer to join their growing team on a contract to hire basis.
PHP Developer (4 month contract to hire)
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience as a PHP Developer and must be able to show examples of their work while demonstrating a strong sense of pride on writing clean usable code. Previous experience writing code from scratch for complex applications as well as being able to clean up previously written code is a must.
About the Opportunity
- Create complex web-based applications in PHP5 and MySQL following established standards and methodologies of OO/ORM design on the LAMP stack
- Document code (using PHPDoc) as well as write technical documentation where needed
- Improve features in existing system
- Test websites to identify problems
- Determine the functionality that the website must support
- Implement bug fixes
- Work with other team members to integrate components
- Experience with OO PHP (PHP5) design and development
- At least 1 year developing code using ReactJS
- Experience with creation of Web Service APIs, Symfony and PHPDoctrine are an asset
- Experience with Bootstrap open source development is a nice to have
- Experience with other top-tier PHP Frameworks and ORM tools are good to have
- 2-4 years with OOP Design; 2+ years with MySQL/RDBM; 1+ years Data Modeling; 3-5 years PHP; 3 years Linux; UML and SOAP are nice to have
- Must be a team player, able to work with others, possess a strong work ethic, and have high standards in product quality
- Must be able to provide estimates for new projects and adhere to timelines while following design specifications
- Must be reliable and able to work during regular business hours or as required to finish a project
- Must be willing to learn from other team members, be open to the ideas of others, and also be willing to take direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17445.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.