ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PHP DEVELOPER WITH STRONG LARAVEL SKILLS WHO IS LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is seeking an experienced PHP Developer with Laravel to work on our new digital learning eco-system and other key Higher Education initiatives to help transform education!
PHP Developer with Laravel - 12 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Developer to work on our new digital learning ecosystem and other key Higher Education initiatives to help transform education.
- We are passionate about building rich and interactive user experiences for applications that run on desktop and mobile devices, and we are highly motivated about developing leading-edge technology to improve the quality of education. We operate in an Agile environment, where we regularly conduct test-driven development, code refactoring and scrum, and we are comfortable working with multiple languages, libraries, and frameworks.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field
- 8+ years software development experience
- Expert with PHP, Laravel, Laravel Backpack, MySQL, Composer, Styled-Components, DB Migrations
- Solid understanding of MVC and CRUD based systems
- Experience with NodeJS and libraries/frameworks such as Express
- Experience using front-end frameworks and libraries (React, Redux, Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with templating languages, custom scripting
- Agile methodology/principles
- Source control, Git workflow/strategies
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24136.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.