About the Opportunity
- Identify and translate business requirements into actionable work plans through to systems implementation
- Lead the processes, procedures and documentation related to developing, managing, executing long term project schedules that translate project outcomes into tangible implementation actions
- Manage business improvements through the identification, analysis and documentation of gaps between current and desired end state payroll processes
- Facilitate the resolution of system related issues
- Managing project scope to ensure commitments are achieved
- Extensive experience with payroll projects specifically in PeopleSoft
- Canadian payroll experience, experience with PeopleSoft is vital for the position
- Ability to navigate difficult processes to achieve the desired outcome
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
$30 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24783.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.