About the Opportunity
- Ensure payroll is processed, receipt of contributions and employer/member contributions are received, and tax slips are created accurately, completely, and in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with others in the Finance and other groups - complete journal entries and reconciliations
- Preparation of management reporting as needed
- Assist with year-end audit process
- Identify opportunities to leverage functionality of the system to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk of accuracy over financial reporting
- 4+ years of experience of relevant experience in a Financial Institution
- CPA Designation or in progress
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with ERP systems and MS Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29128.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.