About the Company
Our client is a large well-known world-wide brand and they are looking to hire a Penetration Tester.
About the Opportunity
- The role is to join their Global Cyber Security team and worldwide organization
- This team is responsible for challenging and improving company’s overall cybersecurity capabilities by driving Red Team assessments and automated simulation of enemy (Hacker) techniques in strong collaboration with their Blue Team
- At a quick glance this role will (Not limited to)
- Will setup and drive an automated internal testing simulation to identify vulnerabilities and cracks in their existing detection solutions
- Will work with the team to build up, operate and maintain a lab for testing purposes incl. global hacking workbench
- Will work with new hacking tools and frameworks in their environment
- Continuously improve defensive capabilities, e.g., by running hacking simulations, tabletop exercises.
- Perform testing and analysis of new exploits/PoCs (Proof of concepts) affecting products in their environment
- Hands-on support for their internal Cyber Security Incident Management team in case of high-severity incidents
- Experience min 2+ years in Red Team operations and/or network Penetration Testing in an enterprise environment
- Experience and strong security knowledge on one of the following: Active Directory, Critical Infrastructure, or Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with well-known Red Team tools like Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Bloodhound, Mythic etc
- Hands – on proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell …)
- BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience working with military or law enforcement environment in a similar capacity
- At least one of the following certifications or a similar one will be a plus: - Offensive Security Certifications (e.g., OSCP, OSCE, OSED)
- -SANS GDAT, GXPN, GPEN
$110,000 - $118,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 364739
You must currently reside within reasonable commutable distance of Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.