About the Opportunity
- Provide daily supervision to payroll professional and clerical staff
- Plan and prioritize staff workload to optimize the performance of the team. Schedule and assign work duties in collaboration with the Payroll Manager
- Provide subject matter expert support and act as Project Lead for payroll related matters (i.e. retroactive adjustments etc.)
- Effectively work with the accounting team to assist in reconciliation of all payroll related accounts. Execute the administration of full cycle year-end activities and reporting
- 2-3 years of payroll supervisory experience
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft HCM Payroll is required
- Union/Non-Union Payroll experience is required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
$40 - $45/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24369.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.