About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the energy industry. They are looking for a Payroll Supervisor to provide supervision of all Payroll functions and ensure compliance with applicable legislation, corporate policies and the collective agreement(s).
About the Opportunity
- Provides backup to all payroll administrative services and related functions at two legacy locations
- Ensures compliance with all related federal and provincial legislation, corporate policies and the collective agreement(s) as they relate to administration of payroll
- Provides information and payroll-related data and reports required for corporate decision making
- Validates the system calculation of earnings and deductions to ensure compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency, provincial legislation, collective agreement(s), WSIB and benefit programs
- Ensures accurate administration, including remittance and reporting of all payroll-related deductions
- Reviews all reconciliations of the payroll general ledger accounts
- Provides information and payroll-related data and reports required for corporate decision-making
- Provides leadership, coaching, development, performance management, technical guidance and advice to payroll department staff
- Provides input into department goals and objectives
- College diploma or a university degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
- Canadian Payroll Association designation
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Well rounded experience with process improvements and accounting systems
- ADP software experience is highly preferred
- JDE experience is an asset
- Extensive working knowledge of Tier 1 ERP, payroll and related systems
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25635.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.