About the Opportunity
- Process a large volume of payroll for hourly and salaried employees
- Produce payroll-related reporting documents, including, but not limited to T4's and Records of Employment
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external parties as a primary point of contact for payroll-related inquiries
- Possess 4+ years of full-cycle payroll experience in both unionized and non-unionized environments
- Proficient with large payroll software's and Microsoft Excel
- PCP designated or close to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #318910.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.