About the Opportunity
- Processing the U.S salary and hourly employee payrolls
- Applying taxes and payroll deductions
- Determining time worked from time tracking systems and verify proper authorizations.
- Maintaining accurate records and ensure payroll deductions are set up
- Maintaining accurate records on ADP
- Liaising with external contract vendors for annual payroll audit
- 2+ years of processing payroll
- US payroll experience required
- Comfortable handling a payroll size of 250-300 in a stand-alone role
- Ceridian Dayforce or ADP required
- Comfortable with MS Office
$27 - $34/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30628.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.