About the Opportunity
- Prepare and administer payrolls for company employees (union and non-union), while auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy and timeliness for effected pay periods
- Compile data from a wide variety of sources to assist in preparation of payroll (e.g. timesheets, spreadsheets)
- Responsible for inputting new hires/terminations
- Generate T4's
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
- Experience working in a manual, payroll environment (MS Dynamics GP)
- Experience processing payroll for unionized workers is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #304581.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.