About the Opportunity
- Provide financial administration support for the overall operations
- Process full-cycle payroll in ADP WorkForce Now according to government legislation
- Audit payroll records and performs adjustments and corrections where needed
- Produce, review and submit ROEs
- Prepare and balance month end journal entries, payroll and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations to ensure cash transactions recorded are complete and accurate
- Assist in the preparation of internal departmental financial statements and reports. Maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy
- Assist with monthly and year-end closing processes, including reconciliations and analysis of related receivables, payables and other GL accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of payroll experience in a small to medium sized organization is required
- Experience working with large ERPs, Microsoft Dynamics GP experience and ADP are strong assets
- NPO experience is required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #299734.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.