About the Opportunity
- Perform full-cycle processing and data entry for bi-weekly payrolls using the processing and maintenance of wage garnishments, off-cycle (manual) checks, distribution of payroll checks and pay statements, and maintenance of records
- Payroll reconciliations, T4 reconciliations
- Ensure payroll accounting is complete and accurate
- Administer receivables
- Ad hoc duties as per manager
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Proficiency in Ceridian Dayforce is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
$28 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29471.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.