About the Opportunity
- Preparation and performance of all Canadian, US and UK payroll activities
- Ensuring accurately and timely paid employees (processing payroll)
- Resolving problems by working with regulatory bodies and internal stakeholders/employees
- Identifying and providing solutions for potential payroll issues and/or concerns.
- Continually striving for operational excellence, seeking ways to optimize processes, creating operational efficiencies and fostering a culture of continuous improvement and data integrity by partnering with Finance, and People Teams
- Maintaining written payroll guidelines, updating policies and procedures as well as payroll process documentation
- 3+ years of full cycle payroll experience
- PCP designation a must have
- Experience using ADP WFN a must
- Experience using Sage and/or Intuit a strong asset
- US and CAD Payroll experience a strong asset
$28 - $31/hour.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30686.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.