About the Opportunity
- Review contract and permanent semi-monthly payroll for accuracy prior to finalizing
- Ensure payroll is submitted accurately and on time
- Calculates special payments such as retro pay, statutory holiday pay and annual step increases
- Prepare monthly journal entries to allocate benefit costs, and payroll accruals
- Assist with year-end balancing, reporting, data requests, and T4s
- Ensures accuracy with regards to information entered in the Payroll system
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality relative to personal data, compensation data and employee benefits and pension information
- Related post secondary education
- Successful completion of PCP Payroll Designation
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience in Payroll
- Strong communications skills both written and oral
- Practical experience with Ceridian Dayforce payroll software
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29887.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.