About the Opportunity
- Process full cycle payroll for a multi-Province Canadian and US Payroll for unionized, non-unionized, salaried, and hourly employees
- Manage and prepare Year End payroll process, reconcile and balance year end data, and produce T4 and W2 statements
- Perform Payroll journal entries, Payroll remittances and filings as needed
- Comply with federal, state/province, and local legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintain payroll guidelines by assessing and improving processes and procedures
- 5+ years of full cycle payroll experience within a large organization
- Successful completion of post-secondary related education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Oracle HCM software
- Advanced MS Excel user
$30 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25260.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.