About the Opportunity
- Assist with Workday software implementation
- Correcting data and information in system
- Track and reconcile employee time off (i.e. vacation days, sick days, unpaid days etc.) and ensure that time off requests are processed in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain accurate employee payroll records, as per government and audit requirements
- Maintain documentation of payroll processes
- Complete year end payroll functions which include processing T4’s, and year-end requirements
- Investigate and resolve CPP/EI issues
- Ad hoc duties as per manager
- 5-7 years of payroll experience
- Experience in Dayforce and strong Excel skills are required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with implementations, problem solving
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #318636.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.