About the Opportunity
- Compiling payroll information for salary/hourly payroll and maintains records in accordance with payroll processes
- Ensuring payroll is processed in a timely manner
- Providing timely payroll reporting to as requested
- Maintaining files of employee payroll information and respond to employee payroll inquiries
- 3-7 years of full cycle, end-to-end payroll processing experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with hourly/salaried employees
- Pension Plan experience is an asset
- Ceridian Dayforce is an asset
- Payroll certification is an asset (e.g. CPM, PCP)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28789.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.