About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation and administration of payroll for Canada and the United States.
- Respond to day-to-day pay questions and experience in researching and resolving payroll related issues
- Prepare journal entries and forms
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of payroll functions
- Implement new processes to maintain efficiency and accuracy in an evolving and growing payroll
- Other ad hoc accounting duties
- 2+ years of payroll related experience
- US payroll experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills and able to take initiative
- Strong Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Basic payroll accounting experience is an asset
- Ceridian Dayforce experience is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345525
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.