ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS A PAYROLL SPECIALIST THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is looking to fill a 6 month contract.
Payroll Specialist - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Perform full-cycle processing and data entry for bi-weekly payrolls, including the processing and maintenance of wage garnishments, off-cycle (manual) checks, distribution of payroll checks and pay statements, and maintenance of records
- Maintain time and attendance and Payroll to ensure streamlined and accurate processing
- Ensure payroll accounting is complete and accurate
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process for payroll costs
- Benefits and compensation
- Ad hoc duties as per manager
- 4-5 years of payroll experience is essential
- Proficiency in SAP is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19368.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit