About the Opportunity
- Prepare, Review and Maintain the full cycle payroll
- Ensure timely and accurate payouts for terminated employees
- Auto-calculate biweekly payroll and review reports. This involves reviewing errors, making adjustments and recalculating payroll. Finalizing payroll by transferring deposit file to corporate bank.
- Answer questions related to employees pay
- Reconcile and prepare biweekly remittances
- Maintain a consistent record within the payroll software
- Manage some employee benefits
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Reconcile various payroll accounts and prepare journal entries for adjustments
- Support the Payroll Manager on a daily basis
- Be aware of conditions and measures that may affect the safety of patients, residents, students, employees, volunteers, physicians and visitors including:
- Compliance with the safety standards of the hospital and applicable legislation
- Identification and prevention of safety issues and problems
- Taking corrective action, where possible
- Attendance at safety meetings/training/updates in accordance with the Centre’s standards
- 1 - 2 years related experience with a computerized payroll system
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Experience in account reconciliation
- Ability to prioritize and work to strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #396444.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.