ARE YOU A HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Our client is seeking a Payroll Manager on a full-time basis.
About the Company
Our client is a growing company in the hospitality and food services industry. They are looking for a Payroll Manager to grow with their organization and provide oversight and full accountability of all activities related to payroll processes. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills professionally - this is the opportunity for you!
About the Opportunity
- Oversight and full accountability of all activities related to payroll processes
- Mentor, develop and motivate a team of five
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the company’s payroll platform and payroll services provider
- Establish, monitor, and maintain controls for payroll related activities
- Ensure compliance with legislative regulations and audits
- Ensure your team operates with effective and efficient processes in each of their respective areas while complying with standards and regulations
- Troubleshoot errors or problems arising within systems integrated with the payroll process (i.e. restaurant labour management system and time and attendance systems)
- Evaluate existing payroll policies, procedures and processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain internal payroll policies, processes and checklists
- Act as the subject matter expert on all aspects of payroll, to resolve escalated or high-risk issues or concerns as required
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) certification and in depth knowledge of payroll regulations
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience and knowledge with system implementation, integration and automation
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24097.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.