About the Opportunity
- Prepare and administer weekly payrolls for company employees (union and non-union), while auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy and timeliness for effected pay periods
- Prepare and process weekly timesheet and scheduled payments based on contracts in Ceridian payroll system
- Compile data from a wide variety of sources to assist in preparation of payroll (e.g. timesheets, spreadsheets)
- Prepare monthly remittances (e.g. WSIB/Union payments) and submit purchase quotes in Business Central accounting system
- Able to read and understand union contracts
- Prepare and process payment of monthly equity invoices
- Prepare journal entries and forms, such as records of employment, income tax forms and remittances
- 3+ years of full cycle payroll experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
- Ceridian or ADP experience is required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 303577.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.