About the Opportunity
- Updates and verifies payroll transactions and ensures an accurate and timely pay deposit
- Calculates payroll adjustments, including increments and vacation pay adjustments
- Balance all payrolls and transmit payroll, including recalls and void payment processing requests
- Ensure that deductions are accurately assigned, including benefits co-share deductions calculate any arrears and advise employees of processing timelines
- Assist with processing hires, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes and other employee data updates
- As assigned, a process approved time records and time off requests
- Assist with administering the Company group benefits program, including monthly reconciliations
- Support all compliance requirements and assist with researching legislation updates that impact payroll
- Assist with the administration of payroll functions within the core HCM structure
- Administer record of employment and remittance filings and respond to any employment insurance inquiries
- Experience working in a similar role with a minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Completion of post-secondary studies
- Advanced knowledge with the use of Microsoft suite of software, Windows operating systems, Great Plains and Ultimate Software
- Able to demonstrate competence in a variety of technological platforms and processes
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information and use independent judgment
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Previous experience in a supply chain logistics environment would be considered an asset
- In possession of CPA (PCP or CPM) designation
$55,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #387611.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.