About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large well known real estate company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. They are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator who will be responsible for the full cycle administration of the company’s payroll and driving efficiency, ensuring compliance, and create value for the department.
About the Opportunity
- Work seamlessly within the team to perform full cycle payroll and benefits, on a semi-monthly ADP payroll, for hourly and salaried US employees as well as related reconciliations
- Coordinate and process new hire onboarding, employee change requests and separations
- Manage benefits enrollment process for US staff
- Facilitate 401(k) contributions and distributions
- Manage and respond to inquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare monthly payroll and benefits reports to various parties
- Review employee roster at month-end for variances in payroll accounts and prepare journal entries
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal and local regulations and auditing
- Undergraduate or college degree in a related field
- Working towards or obtained a PCP payroll designation is preferred
- 2 to 3 years of payroll and benefits experience
- Strong processing experience for large number of employees
- ADP Workforce Now and US payroll experience is an asset
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel required with a passion for learning technology
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25688.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.