About the Opportunity
- Process payroll for 1000+ hourly, salaried, union & non-union employees across Canada
- Complete year-end payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Act as the primary point of contact for any payroll or benefit related inquiries
- Other payroll duties as assigned
- 3+ years of full-cycle payroll experience for large payrolls
- 1+ year of benefit administration
- Working experience with Ceridian Dayforce is required
- Advanced user of MS Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 302435.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.