About the Opportunity
- Input, process and check bi-weekly payroll in a timely, and accurate manner and in accordance with the Company and government policies using our third party Payroll and HRIS system: Ceridian Dayforce
- Update and maintain Payroll/HRIS system to reflect the current company and employee information
- Reconcile, prepare and submit all reports and/or remittances within the required deadlines according to standard procedures (on-line and/or paper submission) for all regulatory organizations i.e. WSIB, WorkSafe BC, CSST, etc.
Benefits - Pension & RRSP, Group Coverage
- Coordinate and process all employee Company Pension, RRSP and Group Benefits enrollments and terminations
- Reconcile monthly Company Pension and RRSP spreadsheet and remit payments within prescribed timeframes
- Coordinate employee information sessions with service providers for Pension, RRSP, EFAP and Group Benefits
- Strong communication skills
- University degree or College diploma in Business Administration
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint). V-Lookups and Pivot Tables are not required
- Demonstrated experience using Ceridian payroll software (Ceridian Dayforce HCM)
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) and/or Certified Benefits Professional designation a strong asset
- Experience in general accounting practices an asset
$25 - $31/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24965.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.