About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the healthcare services industry. They are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Lead to be responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing for all employees, associates and contractors.
About the Opportunity
- Establish and maintain payroll records
- Identify and implement efficient payroll processes and develop new audits to streamline payroll
- Effectively communicates to employees, managers, and stakeholders on payroll deadlines to prevent disruption to the payroll process
- Prepare reports (headcount, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for Management as needed
- Supports the compensation and commissions teams to ensure seamless processing of bonuses and commission payments
- Responds to employee inquiries, research errors or omissions
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Administers benefit program including enrollment, changes and terminations
- CPM or PCP designation is preferred
- 5+ years of solid experience with payroll processing and time keeping software
- Experience identifying and implementing improvements to existing payroll processes; development of audits and controls
- Experience using Ceridian Dayforce
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26045.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.