About the Opportunity
- Process semi-monthly payroll for CDN (5), US (2), UK (1) entities by acting as a liaison between company and payroll vendors
- Process semi-monthly payroll JE to record expenses in General Ledger as per budget
- Process monthly salary allocation JE to record expenses in General Ledger as per budget
- Process EPSP/RSU grants issues
- Process monthly Stock based compensation JE to record expenses
- Process ad-hoc compensation requests from employees
- Provides analytics and recommendations to streamline processes
- Diploma or Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience working in a full cycle payroll environment
- High attention to detail while reviewing payroll
- Ability to work from home
- Strong experience with MS Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28906.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.