About the Opportunity
- Provide email and phone support for inquiries related to payroll compliance and related subject matter
- Maintain and update relevant educational curriculum
- Organize and coordinate Compliance Services database
- Possess 5+ years of progressive Payroll experience
- PCP or CPM in-progress/certified, you are a subject-matter expert
- Completed Post-secondary education (in the related disciplines of Administration, Business, Communications, etc.)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28174.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.