About the Opportunity
- Bi-weekly processing of full cycle payroll on ADP, including review of data to ensure accuracy.
- Bi-weekly download of pay period data from ADP; reconciliation/preparation and submission of journal entries for accounting system.
- Prepare and submit documents to external parties as required eg. WSIB, RRSP contributions, T4’s
- Provide applicable pay period information for other locations as needed. Eg. Foreign or USA
- Communication with other depts (eg. HR/IT) or employees directly, to resolve issues
- Various other duties and projects as identified from time to time.
- High school diploma - additional post-secondary education is preferred.
- Payroll designation/certificate from a generally accepted payroll institution (eg. CPA) would be considered an asset.
- 3-5 years experience in payroll/accounting role in industry.
- Excellent PC skills with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and condense detail in accordance with established procedures.
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #397249.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.