About the Company
Our client is one of Canada’s largest real estate companies, specializing in the healthcare industry. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to manage high volume full-cycle payroll and provide excellent customer service to team members and stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- Company is stable
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
- Excellent work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Ensure that all input is received and team member data is verified in the system prior to processing for accuracy in set up based on the classification and related collective agreement which drives the applicable pay, deduction and accrual rules
- Responsible for the integrity of data resulting from input, calculation and setup changes
- Proactively recognize issues which may have significant impact/service implications, and escalates for action and resolution to the payroll leadership team
- Assist in processing union agreement changes including calculations for retroactive payments and premium changes
- Maintain knowledge of relevant legislative changes to ensure legislative compliance: ESA, CRA, Service Canada, collective agreements, organization policies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- 3-5 years experience in Payroll, Human Resources with a strong customer service focus
- Experience with Tax remittances and tax filings
- Proficient with Excel
$55,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25669.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.