About the Company
Our client is the largest provider of community healthcare services in Canada. They will be able to provide you with an excellent work/life balance and stability. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to be responsible for processing full cycle payroll for approximately 1000 hourly and salaried employee's on a semi monthly and biweekly basis.
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation and administration of payroll for employees, while auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy
- Auditing reports and handling inquiries
- Produce monthly and as needed journal entries
- Resolve issues related to the payroll input and providing information to location administrators as required
- Implement salary increases and bonuses; Input new hire information, terminations, and payroll changes on a regular basis and make adjustments as required
- Input payroll data accurately and ensure it is complete in the human capital management system including new hire information, terminations, and payroll changes on a regular basis
- PCP Designation (In Progress)
- 2-4 years of related payroll experience in a high paced environment
- Strong work ethic, positive team attitude, attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Sound analytical thinking, problem solving, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25420.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.