About the Opportunity
- Administrative duties including coordinating with external IT, legal and insurance consultants, ordering supplies and other general office duties
- Day to day banking, generating invoices, managing payroll and accounts payable
- Bookkeeping, preparation of internal financial statements and interacting with external auditors
- Manage certain regulatory filings with the Ontario Securities Commission
- Experience with administrative and accounting work
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Pro and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27937.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.