About the Opportunity
- Answer mainline reception calls, greet guests, ensure reception area is kept tidy and presentable
- Send and receive all courier packages, track and distribute mail accordingly
- Review and process company staff expenses in a timely manner
- Answer Accounts Payable related inquiries, investigate and resolve issues
- Process appropriate invoices, seek approval and follow up with vendors to make corrections
- Verify all Accounts Payable statements by ensures that statements and invoices received match
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Post-secondary degree in a related accounting field
- 3-5 years’ experience in related Accounts Payable/Receivable and Administrative capacities
- Previous experience with Simply Accounting ERP is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication
$20 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26193.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.